Monday, May 30, 2011

Reports for May 19th and 20th

May 29th:

Today an unfortunate group of Black-Eyed patients decided to interrupt us during our mission. They were no problem at all; turns out I am not done perfecting my technique. So sad for them. Avatar was able to work of some anger. Which was needed.

I fear he is Ill.

As we were approaching the subject's current dwelling we ran into yet another group of people. They looked as if they were in some kind of military, yet none that I have ever known to exist. I'm curious to know why we have run into so many odd groups of people during this mission.

I'm taking this under personal interest.

The Avatar and I were instructed to stalk and observe for a moment of time. Sadly not a lot of in-tell was found. It's like they evaporated into the skies above.

Odd.

May 30th:

When we arrived at Subject's last known location it had been ransacked and abandoned for what looked to be a day now. Ti's good to know Subject's intellect is far superior to my last.

I shall write this in my files.

Upon investigating the remainder of the items left in the shack Avatar found an old speaker box and begun to laugh quite hysterically. I have no clue as to why. Yet he began to manipulate the speaker box . Soon we began to hear bits of speech from the subject. Avatar began writing what he heard and told me to finish up the rest myself. I noticed a slight musk in the air when I turned from Avatars position. I followed the smell to the walls by the sleepers nest. I scrapped the walls as well as swabbed the pillows and will be testing them once I get back to my Doctors Quarters.

This is all.

~ The Masked Doctor.

1 comment:

  1. I must say I do not support your choice of this domain to post our reports and actions.

    I will do what pleases..

    ReplyDelete